About EZ Wall
Euroform EZWall cladding system cleverly combines the advantages of modern construction techniques with the appeal of traditional brickwork. Installation is much quicker than traditionally built masonry and to a higher quality standard. It’s ideal for use as a durable, decorative finish to vertical external walls.
The EZWall brick cladding system is backed up by a dedicated technical department, with a brick colour matching and cutting service available.
The desire to achieve a traditional architectural finish doesn’t have to be at odds with modern methods of construction. Real brick slips, such as Euroform’s EZ Wall offer the best of both worlds. Beneath a traditional exterior, lightweight, cost-effective and sustainable materials ensure compliance with all current Building Regulations. And brick slips aren’t just a pretty facade. Beneath EZWall is a unique, patented steel frame system offering a host of additional benefits such as high tensile strength, which provides exceptional wind loading and racking, and a Dual Weeping Mechanism ensuring excellent drainage.
Features & Benefits
EZWall offers designers a choice of sizes, patterns, finishes, textures and brick types; contractors various methods of installation to fit budget, site and project; and owners a cost effective, aesthetically pleasing and maintenance free wall system.
- Lightweight (approx. 35kg/m2) based on typical 15mm slip
- Can match to existing brick
- Fast and simple to install
- No special tools or clips required
- Cost effective
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Maintenance free wall system
- Semi-skilled installation methods to fit budget, site and project Cutting service available
- Used with metric sized bricks, stone or slate slips
- Freedom of design with a choice of sizes, patterns, finishes, textures and brick types
- Can be used in areas that have no load bearing support structure
Benefits of Patented Steel-Frame System
- Dual Weeping Mechanism design offers superior drainage of accumulated moisture
- Architectural G-90 Stucco Embossed Steel:
- Creates an air equalisation cavity
- Reduces point loading
- Assures straight and uniform bed joints
- Full Depth Mortar Joints provide years of strength & durability
- No Special Clips required: readily available industry standard coated fasteners are all that is required
- A double-steel tab spaces the thin veneer horizontally and vertically on the panel for easy installation
- Zinc-coated galvanised to G-90 for rust prevention for heavy-duty commercial applications
- Steel sheet is fastened and applied to wall like any other standard siding – no special clips, hooks, trims, or strips needed
- Allows you to fasten anywhere through the panel for even weight distribution or loading on the wall, using industry standard fasteners
- High fastener pull-through strength for panel support and integrity
- Hardened steel sheets help brace the wall, minimising wall racking.
EZWall can be used in the following applications:
- Steel frame applications
- Timber frame applications
- Blockwork applications
EZWall can be used for:
- External cladding on domestic and commercial buildings
- Garden walls
- Dormer cheeks
- Chimney breasts
- Gable step and stagger, gable walls
- New build and refurbishments
- Internal/external feature walls and patterns
Panel size: 1220mm x 1220mm
Enquire About EZ Wall
01925 860 999
Have questions about EZ Wall?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.
Unit 2, Lyncastle Road, Appleton,
Warrington, WA4 4SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 860999
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 860066