Euroform can offer a full fabrication service for Promat Supalux®. With our range of machines, our fabrication service can offer a full comprehensive, all round cutting service customising the products to the exact requirements means:
A range of edge detailing can also be achieved and we can offer fast turnaround.
- Reduce on-site health & safety risks for the customer
- Less Wastage
- 45 Degree Bevel
- Pencil Round
- Bull Nose & Rebate
Promat SUPALUX® is a strong, lightweight non-combustible building board for use in many fire resisting and general purpose building applications. It is a high performance board which can be used in constructions providing up to 240 minutes fire protection. It is simple to work and fix, easy to decorate, resistant to the effects of moisture and will not rot or decay.
Promat SUPALUX® is a calcium silicate board reinforced with selected fibres and fillers. It is formulated without inorganic fibres and does not contain formaldehyde.
Promat SUPALUX® is off-white in colour and has a smooth surface on one face with a lightly textured sanded reverse face.
- Fire Resistant
- Moisture Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Easy to work, fix and decorate
- Resistant to mould growth, most chemicals and attack by rodents and insects
- Timber & Steel frame partitions
- Fire protection to timber floors and mezzanine floors
- Wall & ceiling linings
- Ducting & structural steelwork casings
- Construction and upgrading of timber flush or panelled doors