A2 gypsum sheathing board
Gypscreen® is an exterior grade gypsum sheathing board with glass matt reinforcing facings. It meets industry’s requirements for quick to install, A2 boards.
Features & Benefits
• Easily fixed with self-wing drilling screws
• Can be score and snapped with a traditional utility knife for ease of installation
• Inorganic, making it dimensionally stable compared to wood-based boards
• UKCA marked to BS EN 15283-1:2008+A1:2009
• Consists of a natural gypsum core reinforced with glass fibre coverings and a coated glass veil immediately below the surface of the board
Gypscreen® is a 12.5mm gypsum based sheathing board for SFS sheathing applications. It may be score and snapped for relatively quick installation. Gypscreen® is UKCA marked to EN 15283-1:2008 + A1:2009 .
Gypscreen® A2 has an EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire Classification of A2-s1,d0
|Sheets per pallet||36|
|Reaction to Fire (EN 13501-1)||A2-s1,d0|
|Thermal conductivity (K value)||0.25 W/mK|
|Water vapour permeability (μ)||10|
|Absorption rate||< 5%|
|Longitudinal flexural strength (F)||538N|
|Transverse flexural strength (F)||210N|
For full testing information, call 01925 860 999.
Enquire about Versaroc
01925 860 999
Have questions about Versaroc?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.
Unit 2, Lyncastle Road, Appleton,
Warrington, WA4 4SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 860999
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 860066