About Versaliner SF
Versaliner SF is a non-combustible sheathing panel for steel-frame applications and off-site manufacturing construction methods, and helps provide a solution where cost-effective structural fire-resistant panels are required. As well as providing A1 Fire Performance to EN-13501-1, the Versaliner SF sheathing panel offers excellent impact resistance and convenient score-and-snap workability.
Versapanel SF is fully aligned with the many advantages presented to the construction industry by steel frame system applications, including: speed of build, lightweight construction, greater accuracy, reduction in wet trades, speedier access for internal trades and proven sustainability.
Euroform have contributed to a wide range of steel frame system projects, including high-rise apartments, student accommodation, hospitals, schools and universities and retail outlets.
Features & Benefits
- Impact resistant
- Air Tight Panel
- A1 Fire performance to EN 13501-1
- Easy ‘Score and Snap’ workability
- Versaliner SF is a non-combustible board and has been developed for timber-frame and off-site manufacturing construction methods
- Versaliner SF helps provide a solution to the construction industry where cost effective structural fire resistant panels are required
- Versaliner SF offers a major move forward in building board technology and has a track record of enhancing off-site manufactured construction systems
- Versaliner SF can provide benefit and value to steel frame systems.
- Standard Sizes 2400 x 1200mm
- Special Sizes 2700 x 1200mm, 3000 x 1200mm available on request
- Standard Thickness range 6, 9, 12mm
Versaliner SF has a smooth finish to one side, with a textured reverse and is off-white in colour.
Versaliner SF is a substrate that offers an excellent and easy surface for finishing in a wide range of treatments.
Versaliner SF has high resistance to fire and is a very durable product. It offers a good resistance to airborne noise when used in acoustic applications (contact us for details).
|Density (dry at 40°C) |
|900kg/m 3 (+/- 10%)|
|Modulus of Elasticity E Flexion |
(BS EN 310:1993)
|3596 N/mm 2
panel diagonal difference
|Breaking Strength (MOR)|
(BS EN 310:1993)
|Tensile strength (Thickness)|
(BS EN 319:1993)
|Softbody impact (partition system)|
ask for details
|Thermal Conductivity||0.27 W/m°K|
|Compression Strength (min||7.07N/mm 2|
|Moisture Content (ex production)|
|12% ± 5 by weight|
|Reaction to Fire|
|Water Vapour Permeability||9mm - 0.0149 gm/MNs
12mm - 0.0124 gm/MNs
|Vapour Resistivity||9mm - 67 MNs/gm
12mm - 80 MNs/gm
|Vapour Resistance||9mm - 0.7 MNs/g
12mm - 1.0 MNs/g
|Figures are ultimate performances|
Download our Versaliner SF Brochure
To ensure you have the latest version of this document call 01925 860 999.
Enquire About Versaliner SF
01925 860 999
Have questions about Versaliner SF?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.
Unit 2, Lyncastle Road, Appleton,
Warrington, WA4 4SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 860999
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 860066