About Versaliner SF
Versaliner SF is a non-combustible sheathing panel for steel-frame applications and off-site manufacturing construction methods, and helps provide a solution where cost-effective structural fire-resistant panels are required. As well as providing A1 Fire Performance to EN-13501-1, the Versaliner SF sheathing panel offers excellent impact resistance and convenient score-and-snap workability.
Versapanel SF is fully aligned with the many advantages presented to the construction industry by steel frame system applications, including: speed of build, lightweight construction, greater accuracy, reduction in wet trades, speedier access for internal trades and proven sustainability.
Euroform have contributed to a wide range of steel frame system projects, including high-rise apartments, student accommodation, hospitals, schools and universities and retail outlets.
Features & Benefits
- Impact resistant
- Air Tight Panel
- A1 Fire performance to EN 13501-1
- Easy ‘Score and Snap’ workability
- Versaliner SF is a non-combustible board and has been developed for timber-frame and off-site manufacturing construction methods
- Versaliner SF helps provide a solution to the construction industry where cost effective structural fire resistant panels are required
- Versaliner SF offers a major move forward in building board technology and has a track record of enhancing off-site manufactured construction systems
- Versaliner SF can provide benefit and value to steel frame systems.
- Standard Sizes 2400 x 1200mm
- Special Sizes 2700 x 1200mm, 3000 x 1200mm available on request
- Standard Thickness range 6, 9, 12mm
Versaliner SF has a smooth finish to one side, with a textured reverse and is off-white in colour.
Versaliner SF is a substrate that offers an excellent and easy surface for finishing in a wide range of treatments.
Versaliner SF has high resistance to fire and is a very durable product. It offers a good resistance to airborne noise when used in acoustic applications (contact us for details).
|Density (dry at 40°C) |
|900kg/m 3 (+/- 10%)|
|Modulus of Elasticity E Flexion |
(BS EN 310:1993)
|3596 N/mm 2
panel diagonal difference
|Breaking Strength (MOR)|
(BS EN 310:1993)
|Tensile strength (Thickness)|
(BS EN 319:1993)
|Softbody impact (partition system)|
ask for details
|Thermal Conductivity||0.27 W/m°K|
|Compression Strength (min||7.07N/mm 2|
|Moisture Content (ex production)|
|12% ± 5 by weight|
|Reaction to Fire|
|Water Vapour Permeability||9mm - 0.0149 gm/MNs
12mm - 0.0124 gm/MNs
|Vapour Resistivity||9mm - 67 MNs/gm
12mm - 80 MNs/gm
|Vapour Resistance||9mm - 0.7 MNs/g
12mm - 1.0 MNs/g
|Figures are ultimate performances|
Enquire About Versaliner SF
01925 860 999
Have questions about Versaliner SF?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.
Unit 2, Lyncastle Road, Appleton,
Warrington, WA4 4SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 860999
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 860066