Versaliner is a non-combustible sheathing panel for timber-frame applications and off-site manufacturing construction methods, and helps provide a solution where cost-effective structural fire-resistant panels are required. As well as providing A1 Fire Performance to EN-13501-1, the Versaliner sheathing panel offers excellent impact resistance, racking resistance and convenient score-and-snap workability.
As with all methods of construction, the emphasis is very much on efficiency and flexibility, and timber frame systems certainly offer an efficient and flexible route to completion. For example, ready routes for wiring and plumbing are provided, dramatically reducing the amount of work required onsite. Plus, predetermined openings for doors and windows can be incorporated; whilst, once again, this results in a measurable acceleration of the construction process, it also increases dimensional accuracy. All of this results in shortened and, perhaps more importantly, predictable construction schedules.
Features & Benefits
- Impact resistant
- Air Tight Panel
- A1 Fire performance to EN 13501-1
- Excellent racking resistance
- Easy ‘Score and Snap’ workability
- Versaliner is a non-combustible board and has been developed for timber-frame and off-site manufacturing construction methods
- Versaliner helps provide a solution to the construction industry where cost effective structural fire resistant panels are required
- Versaliner offers a major move forward in building board technology and has a track record of enhancing off-site manufactured construction systems
- Versaliner has been specified and used in areas where there is a requirement for flood mitigation.
- Standard Sizes 2400 x 1200mm
- Special Sizes 2700 x 1200mm, 3000 x 1200mm available on request
- Standard Thickness range 6, 9, 12mm
Versaliner has a smooth finish to one side, with a textured reverse and is off-white in colour.
Versaliner is a substrate that offers an excellent and easy surface for finishing in a wide range of treatments.
Tapered edge boards are produced with a tapered profile to the two longitudinal sides and with a square edge to the short edges.
Square edge boards are manufactured with square edges to all four sides.
Versaliner has high resistance to fire and is a very durable product. It offers a good resistance to airborne noise when used in acoustic applications (contact us for details).
|Density (dry at 40°C) |
|900kg/m 3 (+/- 10%)|
|Modulus of Elasticity E Flexion |
(BS EN 310:1993)
|3596 N/mm 2
panel diagonal difference
|Breaking Strength (MOR)|
(BS EN 310:1993)
|Tensile strength (Thickness)|
(BS EN 319:1993)
|Softbody impact (partition system)|
ask for details
|Thermal Conductivity||0.27 W/m°K|
|Compression Strength (min||7.07N/mm 2|
|Moisture Content (ex production)|
|12% ± 5 by weight|
|Reaction to Fire|
|Water Vapour Permeability||9mm - 0.0149 gm/MNs
12mm - 0.0124 gm/MNs
|Vapour Resistivity||9mm - 67 MNs/gm
12mm - 80 MNs/gm
|Vapour Resistance||9mm - 0.7 MNs/g
12mm - 1.0 MNs/g
|Figures are ultimate performances|
Download our Versaliner Brochure
To ensure you have the latest version of this document call 01925 860 999.
Enquire About Versaliner
01925 860 999
Have questions about Versaliner?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.
Unit 2, Lyncastle Road, Appleton,
Warrington, WA4 4SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 860999
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 860066