A1 non-combustible fibre cement board for external sheathing and tile backer applications
Easyboard® is an A1 non-combustible exterior grade fibre cement board with mesh reinforcing facings.
It is one the first boards of its kind to combine the benefits of Ordinary Portland Cement into a light weight ‘score & snap’ building board that is quick to install when compared to traditional OPC boards.
Features & Benefits
- Easyboard® can be readily fixed with self-wing drilling screws and simply installed using a traditional utility knife.
- Easyboard® makes an ideal exterior sheathing board to SFS walling and may also be used for tile backing in areas of high moisture e.g. kitchens & bathrooms
- Easyboard® is inorganic making it very dimensionally stable when compared with traditional wood based boards
- Easyboard® is UKCA marked according to BS EN 12467:2012+A2:2018 “Fibre-cement flat sheets”
- Easyboard® is manufactured with a unique process combining Ordinary Portland Cement, and a reinforcing matrix that enhances the workability and handling properties over traditional fibre cement boards
- It is manufactured in 12.5mm thickness and has a taper on the two long edges of the outer face
- BDA Agrément (BAW-22-260-P-A-UK)
Easyboard® is one the first boards of its kind to combine the benefits of Ordinary Portland Cement into a light weight ‘score & snap’ building board that is quick to install when compared to traditional OPC boards.
- SFS Sheathing
- Tile Backing Board
|Reaction to fire (BS EN 13501-1)||A1 (Non-combustible)||N/A|
|Durability & Strength (BS EN 12467)||Category B, Class 1||N/A|
|Thickness (mm)||12.5||+/- 10 %|
|Width (mm)||1200||+/- 0.3 %|
|Length (mm)||2400||+/- 5 mm|
|Straightness of Edges (%)||0||≤ 0.1 %|
|Squareness of Edges (mm/m)||0||≤ 4 mm/m|
|Dimensional stability (R.H. 30% to 80% @ 20°C)||< 0.1%||+/-|
|Average Wet Bending Strength (Mpa)||≥ 4||N/A|
|Apparent Density (kg/m3)||900||Minimum|
|Weight per sheet (ex-production kg)||39.6||+/- 10 %|
|Saturated Density (kg/m³)||1225||+/- 10 %|
|Thermal conductivity (K-value)||0.22 W/mK||N/A|
|Moisture Content (%)||10||+/- 2.5|
The product has been subject to testing by the manufacturer, and as part of “built” systems by customers and system component suppliers e.g., renders, framing etc.
Please contact our Technical Team on [email protected] for additional product performance information to assist with your specific project application.
– BDA Agrément® Certificate
– Declaration of Performance (DoP) CE
– Declaration of Performance (DoP) UKCA
– Product Safety & Handling Information
Being “to request” ensures we provide the correct document version relative to the project timeline – completed, in process or prospective.
Download EASYBOARD®A1 non-combustible fibre cement board
To ensure you have the latest version of this document call 01925 860 999.
Enquire about Easyboard®
01925 860 999
Have questions about Easyboard®?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.