Versaroc is fibre cement board comprising ordinary Portland cement with inorganic reinforcing fibres. Ideal for exterior sheathing of SFS frames due to high durability and non-combustibility.
Versaroc is CE marked according to EN 12467:2012+A2:2018. It is classified as Reaction to fire: A1 non-combustible according to EN 13501-1:2007 + A1:2009 ensuring minimal fire risk. Versaroc ontains no hazardous volatiles, is asbestos free and its process dust is none aggressive. Light grey in colour, Versaroc is relatively smooth to one side with textured reverse. Versaroc is highly moisture tolerant and has achieved category A performance to EN 12467:2012+A2:2018
Features & Benefits
- CE marked according to EN 12467:2012 + A1:2016
- Reaction to fire: A1 non-combustible according to EN 13501-1:2007 + A1:2009 ensuring minimal fire risk
- Contains no hazardous volatiles, is asbestos free and its process dust is none aggressive
- Light grey in colour, relatively smooth to one side with textured reverse
- Highly moisture tolerant and has achieved category A performance to EN 12467:2012 + A1:2016
- Versaroc MPA1 has exceptional mechanical performance
- Helps improve the airtightness of building envelopes when sealed at joints
- Relative high density for excellent acoustic performance
- Available in either 9mm or 12mm in standard sheet size 2400 x 1200mm
- Bespoke sizes available to suit your system requirements
A wide range of systems may be applied over Versaroc MPA1 such as:
- Approved ETICS systems
- Terracotta cladding systems
- High performance cladding systems
- Traditional brick coursework
|Sheet Length||2400 mm||+/-3 mm|
|Sheet Width||1200 mm||+/-3mm|
|Sheet Thickness||9 or 12 mm||EN 12467|
|Straightness of Edges||<0.3%||EN 12467|
|Dry Density||1300 +/- 50 kg||EN 12467|
|Approx. weight per sheet|
|Reaction to fire||A1-Non combustible||EN 13501-1|
|MOR - Modulus of Rupture /|
Bending strength in wet conditions
|> 9 MPa||EN 12467 - class 2|
|MOE - Modulus of Elasticity||> 3 kN/ mm2||N/A|
|Moisture movement in thickness||< 10 %||EN 12467|
|Water impermeability||No droplets||EN 12467|
|Inter lamina bond strength (MPa)||> 0.8||N/A|
|Ex works moisture content (%)||TBC||N/A|
|Maximum moisture content (increase in mass)||TBC||N/A|
For full testing information, call 01925 860 999.
Download our Versaroc Brochure
To ensure you have the latest version of this document call 01925 860 999.
Download our Versaroc BDA certificate
Enquire about Versaroc
01925 860 999
Have questions about Versaroc?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.
Unit 2, Lyncastle Road, Appleton,
Warrington, WA4 4SN
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 860999
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 860066