Versafloor® HD is highly moisture tolerant with high mass beneficial to noise reduction.
Versafloor® HD may also be used effectively as a non-structural overlay board for refurbishment and acoustic floor upgrades.
Features & Benefits
- Conformity assessed for structural use in floors and decking (CE & UKCA) to BS EN 13986
- Limited combustibility: A2fl according to BS EN 13501-1
- High density helps noise control within a ceiling/floor system
- Will not rot or degrade in the presence of moisture
- Supplied with Tongue & Groove edges to four sides
- Standard dimensions 1200 x 600 x 18mm (laid size) for easy installation
- Can be supplied as a pre-cut kit of parts to suit off-site manufacturing requirements for minimal waste and cutting
- Provides a more solid feel due to higher density when compared with lighter wooden boards such as P5 particle board (P5 chipboard)
- Higher thermal conductivity and heat capacity compared with traditional wood flooring boards
Versafloor® HD can be used in any number of applications, including but far from limited to:
- Floor renovations
- Modular flooring systems
- Mezzanine floors
Versafloor® HD has been used successfully in:
- Petrol stations
|Reaction to Fire: EN 13501-1|
|Modulus of elasticity|
|Moisture Content (ex-production %)|
|Swelling in thickness (average), G%|
|Thermal Conductivity (tabulated design value)|
|Water vapour transmission - wet|
|Length and width|
|Number of boards per pallet|
– Declaration of Performance (DoP) CE
– Declaration of Performance (DoP) UKCA
– Product Safety & Handling Information
Being “to request” ensures we provide the correct document version relative to the project timeline – completed, in process or prospective.
Download our Versafloor® HD Technical Data Sheet
To ensure you have the latest version of this document call 01925 860 999.
Enquire About Versafloor®HD
01925 860 999
Have questions about Versafloor®HD?
Let’s arrange a consultation.
Since 1995, Euroform has been successfully developing, fabricating and supplying materials for the construction industry. In that time, they have developed and cemented a reputation for innovation, expertise and reliability.