The building regulations for fire currently allow materials of A2-s1,d0 or better (A1 non-combustible) to be used in external walls above 18 metres. So Euroform do have products that can be used in this respect. Some Insurers or third parties may require more specific performance so this must be considered and checked. Some Insurers may insist on A1 materials only for example.